Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First peek at Grayson


Hey everyone! We had our 3D ultrasound last Friday and got to see our lil Grayson moving around. Unfortunately, like his older brother, he had his hand in front of his face for most of the appointment. We tried everything: talking to him, shifting my position from one side to the other (not easy when you're getting as round as I am), and even giggling my belly. It was like his hand was super glued to his head--little stinker. We did manage to get this view of his profile and can see what a beautiful little boy he is. I think he's going to look a lot like Morgan.


We got some video too of him doing some pretty cute things like sucking on his hand and kicking around. We're going back again this week to see if we can get a better view of his face (without the hand stuck there hopefully) I love this technology and getting to have a sneak peek at him. I've always thought that pregnant women should get to have little windows on their bellies so that you could see your baby anytime you wanted. This is the next best thing, I suppose. Please pray that he'll show us more of his beautiful face.

No comments: